This is my first time in GLPS!
I am very proud of my self that i am having a time in MIN-SA-GO.
I stayed MIN-SA-GO only 6days.
But i'm already adapted to MIN-SA-GO. I think MIN-SA-GOis enteresting place because, it is really hard but it's also really fun. And the most enteresting thing was that i'm in a highest level!!
I have 1 thing that i don;t like. The 1thing is giving yellow cards and a red cards(?). Because it's really hard to do all the actions. But i think i'm doing well in here. Also i didn't get any cards yet^^.
Today our class will have pop sone contest. And our team choose "partry rock athem". I think it will give me a lot of fun!!
I hope to do well in the rest of my camp and get man y green cards. I'm still very enterested in all of things that i will be mentioned. Thanks for reading my essay ^^
Jiyoon,
답글삭제Your topic seems like an interesting one. I wish that you had described the KMLA campus or the GLPS camp. Remember that the purpose of the activity was to describe an event, place, person, or thing. Using vivid descriotions would have made your descriptive essay more effective.
I look forward to reading your blog entries in the future. Happy new year and see you in class!