2012년 1월 6일 금요일

DIET!!

Do you want to be thin??
Well, i want to be thin!...
HOW? DIET!!

 I want to diet......................
Do you know why?
One of the reason is that ..... it's because class mates are all thin!!
If there are thin i look like i'm very fat.......!
And actually i'm very sensetive with one's eyes.
 Not only that, it's really stressful for me.
Well i have another reason why i decided to diet.
I have lot's of reason but,.......................................................
My best motive is that boys tease girls who is chuddy. And that makes me feel awful and bad for real.
I started diet since 2001.9 to 2011.12. I had hard time doing diet. Because at that time, i wanted to eat
many things......,
I diet by my self.... i did jumping rope, badminton and running for diet.

 After my weight change *4 to *8. ( i can't tell excactly)
Almost  6kg decreased. I was happy. Why? because i become thinner................^^
썸네일

댓글 1개:

  1. Jiyoon,

    Your topic is different. What would have made it more effective was checking your formatting (you were using a lot of ...), grammar, and spelling, as well as vocabulary use. I wish that you had developed your ideas better by providing more relevant supporting ideas to elaborate on your challenges of dieting.

    답글삭제